Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wikipedia

Wikipedia is a really odd company or whatever. I post my info here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indie_game_developers
Then take the time to create two articles, one for the company, one for the game. I matched the writing style and format of other games posted but they chose to remove my pages.

I understand that they have this problem where people just trash pages all the time putting misinformation. I just think it's lousy for them to pull my content when it is no different than other articles.

I'd still like to be listed in Wikipedia but they also said they prefer someone else to write the article that is not connected to the game/company. So if anyone would like to write it, feel free. Contact me if you would like more info. surrealcoder @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment