Monday, July 22, 2013

TV

one more rant. Why do TV channels think I want to watch re-runs of the same sitcom for 3-4 hours at a time? There are so many sit-coms I would love to watch re-runs of and would love it if instead of the same show, they offered even 3 different shows in that time period.

Don't get me wrong, I love the family guy and big bang theory, but i mean really TBS, 3 solid hours of big bang?

And AMC, first, you're idiots for letting Breaking Bad end. It is the only show I ever tuned into your network for and once it is over, I doubt I'll ever tune in again. But you are running re-runs at midnight?

So to the program directors at TV stations, stop being stupid. Put some variety on your networks. Or is this your way of bowing down to the obvious fate where Hulu and Netflix replace all need for network and cable television?

No comments:

Post a Comment